Ultrasound Technologist – Full Time – Days
- Current compliance with continuing medical education (CME)
- Must be able to work independently performing ultrasound general exams, Abdomens, OB, GYN, Breast, Vascular/Arterials.
- Ability to evaluate, synthesize and communicate diagnostic information to the referring physician and radiologist
- Assumes responsibility for the safety and well-being of all patient in the ultrasound department
- Assumes responsibility to trouble shoot ultrasound equipment and effectively communicate to the service engineers for repairs
- Ability to perform General diagnostic radiology procedures
- Willingness to cross train into other Imaging modalities
- Organizes daily work schedule and performs related clerical duties as required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the patient and health care team
- Ability to follow established departmental procedures
- Must have 2+ years of experience working as an Ultrasound Tech; Need vascular/general ultrasound experience, and OB highly preferred.
- BLS certification.
- Must be ARRT certified; ARDMS certified.
Shift or schedule: Day Shift, no call, weekends or holidays.