Health Career Associates
Ultrasound Tech. – Full Time – Mid Shift
Shift/Schedule: 8 hour mids; Will be placed on weekend call rotation – for now, every third weekend. Once full staffed, every fourth weekend. Rotating holiday on call as well.
Performs technical procedures in the application of non ionizing, high frequency ultrasonic wave for diagnosis and treatment of disease; operates ultrasound equipment, interfaces with various computer systems, including the electronic medical records and PACs systems. Prepares exam rooms, equipment, supplies and according to hospital policy.
- Satisfactory completion of CHEA or USDOE accredited ultrasound program
- Associates Degree – preferred.
- Completion of a formal certificate or degree program in Ultrasonography.
- Registered by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) in Physics and at least one specialty area.
- Prefer 3-5 years experience in General, OB and small body parts
- BLS – American Heart