Job Title: Nurse (RN) Director of Emergency Dept. (ER)
40 bed dept.; The director is accountable and responsible for the leadership and management of the assigned services on a 24-hour basis. The director translates the objectives, plans, policies and procedures of the hospital and nursing service department into effective actions to ensure quality patient care and manages the human and material resources of the unit to provide cost effective care.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree in Nursing or Healthcare Administration preferred.
- (5) Five years nursing experience with at least (2) two years in a management or administrative position.
- BLS or ability to obtain with 30 days of hire.
- Salary – Starting at $115,000 and will go up based on experience.
- Potential sign on bonus available.