Health Career Associates
Respiratory Therapist (RRT or CRT) – Full Time
Shift/Schedule: Openings for days, nights and varied; 12 hr. shifts; No Call; Rarely work alone; Some weekends required.
• Assesses patient with respect to pulmonary function/respiratory status
• Provides respiratory treatments and utilizes equipment that supports or improves ventilatory function
• Evaluates, records, and reports effectiveness of treatments and patient response
• Provides patient education regarding treatment, health, and wellness; evaluates patient/family response to teaching
• Collaborates with interdisciplinary patient care team regarding plan of care, with focus on impact of patient’s respiratory status on overall condition/progress/health
- Minimum 1 year experience as an RT in an acute hospital setting.
- High school graduate, or equivalent (copy of academic degree or transcript will be required).
- Licensed as a Respiratory Therapist in the State of Oregon and Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- BLS (AHA), ACLS (AHA), PALS or ENPC (AHA) and NRP certifications.
Pay rate range: -$26.52-$39.35/hr.
-Sign on bonus of $5,000 plus + education loan forgiveness $3,000 per year for up to 4 years ($12,000 total). 3 years’ experience required for the bonus.