Health Career Associates
Registered Nurse (RN) – OR / PACU / Surgical Services
Nurse to Patient Ratio: 1:2; Facility Size: 30 bed inpatient
Shift: Day with call shifts (16 hour)
Unit details: Low volume surgery suite with 2 ORs, 2 GI suites, 6 bed preop and 4 bed PACU, looking to grow services and volume over the coming year. Currently do General Surgery cases, OB, Ortho, Vascular and GI. Looking to expand ORTHO, GI, Vascular service lines. Expanding into a local joint program. Strong committed culture looking to build a strong permanent staff to build the program.
- Current/Active RN license.
- BLS, and ACLS certifications.
- Must have at least 2 years (preferred) working in any surgical services unit.
Salary Range: $74,380.80 – $109,948.80/yr.
Night shift Diff is $5.00/hr.; Weekend Diff is $2.35/hr.; Weekend nights Diff is $7.35/hr.
Sign on Bonus structure: $15,000.00 paid out as follows:
– $1,500.00 after 90 day completion
– $3,000.00 after 1 year completion
– $4,500.00 after 2 year completion
– $6,000.00 after 3 year completion
Relocation Assistance is available (case by case basis)