Registered Nurse (RN) – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – NICU
Shift: Days and Nights available
RN will deliver direct, individualized care to women and children by applying scientific nursing process and principles. Nurses collaborate with the patient, their families and other professional disciplines to ensure effective delivery of patient care and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Registered Nurses practice in accordance with the Texas Nurse Practice Act. Registered Nurses have a professional obligation to participate in committee activities, surveys, and improvement initiatives. In addition, Registered Nurses must uphold the standards of the Texas Nurse Practice Act.
- Must have at least 1-2 years acute care experience working in a NICU.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- RN license
- CPR-BLS certification
- NRP within 6 months
- Competitive hourly pay and differential rates.
- $20,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $2,000-$3,000 Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $10,000 for ADN; and Up to $18,000 for BSN