Health Career Associates
Registered Nurse (RN) – Med/Surg – Full Time
Shift/Schedule: 12 hr. nights (7pm – 7am); or 12 hr. days (7am – 7pm)
15 bed medical surgical unit. General Nursing duties for general medical/surgical units in addition Orthopedic experience preferred. Nurse to patient ratio: 1-5/6.
- Active/Current RN license.
- General Medical/Surgical experience as well as Orthopedic with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- BLS certification.
- Pay rate range: Starts at $25.30/hr.; will increase based on experience.
- $3/hr. shift differential for evenings
- $4/hr. shift differential for nights/weekends
- $3,000 – sign on bonus payable in two installments – (once at 6 months and at one year)
- Up to $3,000 – relocation bonus (must be moving from outside of NH for eligibility)