Health Career Associates
Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical Surgical – Full Time
Shift: 2- Days or 2-Nights Average Census is 12, 38 Med/Surg beds. this is a Union facility.
Culture of the facility/ unit:
– Diverse team, team building events, Cook outs in the summer, employee recognition
– Close nit hospital, not a high pace facility
Culture of the town:
– Historical community 900 historical buildings
– Affordable living
– Community College and University with in Las Vegas, NM. BSN program at local college for continuing education candidates.
– Lots of outdoor activities, hunting fishing, hiking trails
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Must have At least six months of experience working in an acute care setting.
- Current NM RN license/or compact.
- BLS certification.
Pay rate range: $27/hr. Minimum-$31/hr. Midpoint-$35/hr. Maximum (20 year)
Shift differential %:
Shift 2 evening – 6% of base
Shift 3 night – 12%
Shift 4 weekend day – 10% (fri/sat/sun)
Shift 5 weekend evening – 16%
Shift 6 weekend night – 22%
Sign-on Bonus – $15,000 for a two year commitment:
$3,750.00 The pay period after successfully completing 90 days of employment.
$3,750.00 The pay period after the completion of 1 year.
$3,750.00 The pay period after the completion of 1.5 years.
$3,750.00 The pay period after the completion of 2 years.
Moving Expenses – up to $3,000 paid with original receipts