Health Career Associates
Registered Nurse (RN) – L&D – No New Grads Accepted
Unit: Labor and Delivery; 8 LDR and 5 triage
Nurse to Patient Ratio: 1:2
Facility Size: Women’s Pavilion also houses a 20 bed Post Partum suite and a Level 1 nursery with 20 beds and a Level 2 nursery with 5 beds. They deliver 1500-1600 babies a year; staff either 3 or 4 RNs at night and do not have mandatory call or OT. Will float to PP or nursery as needed and after competencies have been completed. Will not circulate in the OR for cesareans, but do recover them to reunite mother/baby ASAP.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working in a L&D or Women’s Services unit.
- Active/Current RN license
- BLS certification.
- Salary will depend on experience.
- Shift differentials: Mon-Thurs nights -$3.50/hr; Fri – Sun nights – $5.00/hr.
- Sign-On Bonus: $10K commencement /relocation bonus available for 2 year commit.
They are located near a university, but have a lot of residents who have lived here with their families for years. The population in Statesboro is around 31,000 with the most current enrollment at GSU adding an additional 26,000 at times. There are several smaller areas in the county that are still close enough to commute if living in town is not desired. Bulloch County is home to the Georgia Southern Eagles and their sports teams, Tormenta Soccer complex, the Averitt Center for the Arts, and has a well-developed Recreational Department that is county-wide.