Health Career Associates
Registered Nurse (RN) – ICU
The Registered Nurse ICU is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. Critical Care Department features a 12-bed CVICU, 8-bed ICU and 8-bed Neuroscience ICU.
- Desired skills: 1- 3 previous RN critical care experience required. CCRN and recent ICU experience strongly preferred.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license or compact. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS/ACLS certification).
- NIHSS stroke certification and PALS required.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Compensation: Salary range from: $24.21 – $37.47/hr. (high end is 17+ years experience)