Health Career Associates
Registered Nurse (RN) – ICU – Intensive Care Unit – 15K Sign On Bonus!!
- 4/Days or 3/Night Shifts available.
- Nurse to Patient ratio: 1:2
- Hospital – 54 beds and ICU – 8 bed Unit.
- ICU Nurses will float to Med/Surg, average census in ICU is 4.
Must have at least (2) Two years of experience as an RN, one year in the area of application highly preferred.
BLS and ACLS certifications.
Current/Active NM RN license or willing/eligible to obtain state license.
Pay rate range: $27/hr. Minimum – $31/hr. Midpoint – $35/hr. Maximum (20 year)
$15,000 sign-on bonus:
- $3,750.00 – The pay period after successfully completing 90 days of employment.
- $3,750.00 – The pay period after the completion of 1 year.
- $3,750.00 – The pay period after the completion of 1.5 years.
- $3,750.00 – The pay period after the completion of 2 years.
Shift differential %:
- Shift 2 evening – 6% of base
- Shift 3 night 12% of base
- Shift 4 weekend day 10% of base (fri/sat/sun)
- Shift 5 weekend evening 16% of base
- Shift 6 weekend night 22% of base