Health Career Associates
Registered Nurse (RN) General Medicine (Multiple Units with Needs)
Shift Details: Days/Nights 7a-7:30 pm & 7p-7:30a
This 733 bed Community Hospital is continuously expanding. With the arrival of the Hospital Tower, facility expands services and expert care, while creating an integrated, welcoming and spacious environment for patients and their families. Their mission is to serve humanity by improving health through integration of education, discovery and health care.
General Medicine 6G: 24 beds
· Medical unit which treats patients with a wide variety of medical needs
· 1 of 2 units to care for adult cystic fibrosis patients
· Telemetry is available
· Care zone model for nursing assignments
· Large ‘teaching’ presence with both medical, nursing, and pharmacy students
General Medicine 5G: 16 beds
· 2 dedicated physician’s onsite
· Dedicated Unit Educator Onsite
· Care Zone Model for patient assignment
· Interdisciplinary Discharge Huddle
· Daily Patient rounds with MD and RN at bedside
· Care of patients with acute and chronic illness
General Medicine 7G: 31 beds
· Clinical Research Unit
· Complex medicine with focus on Clinical research
· Recognized by National Institute of Health
· Large Teaching presence and strong leadership
General Medicine 7E: 30 beds
· Complex Medical unit with a focus on Cardiac and Heart Failure
· shared decision making under the guidance of highly supportive leadership
· Choose medical coverage through a traditional or consumer-driven health plan.
· Choose from two different dental plans.
· You can choose a voluntary vision plan.
· Flexible Spending Accounts.
· All eligible employees receive a 2% employer contribution, even if they are not actively contributing to the 403(b) retirement saving.
· After 1 year of employment for an undergraduate degree or 2 years for a graduate degree. Full/Part-time eligible employees can take up to 18 credit hours per calendar year at an accredited college or university.
· Employees may receive discounts for early childhood education.
· Discounts on eldercare services.
· Discounted pet insurance.
· Free/Discounted parking and transportation also are available for employees.
Pay Rate Range: $29.00 – Low to Mid 30’s/hr. (Based on experience)
Shift Differentials: $4.25/hr. – between 3-11 pm; $4.50/hr. – between 11p-7a
Weekend differential: starts from 7a Sat- 7a Monday: Additional $3.25/hr.