Health Career Associates
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN) – Float Pool – Day and Night shift available.
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
• BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in designated departments.
• Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of VA.
• At least 24 months of recent nursing experience within the past five years.
• 2 years of recent Med-Surg/Tele experience in acute care hospital setting required.
Full benefits included!
Salary Range: $23.00-$30.00/hr.
Sign On Bonus: Sign on is up to 10k for RN Staff level positions and EP Techs with a 3 year commitment (Case by case basis). They offer continuing education program for RNs who want to go back to school and get their BSN or MSN, up to $5,000/year. For every $2,500 one year of service will be owed back to facility.
Student Loan Repayment Program: They offer student loan repayment for qualifying RNs. Up to $250.00 per month to help pay back students loans for RN education.
- Weekday/ Weekend: 1st Shift (6:45 – 3:15) – $6 Sat – Sun
- 2nd Shift (2:45 – 11:15) – $4 Mon – Fri; $7 Sat – Sun
- 3rd Shift (10:45 – 7:15) – $5 Sun – Thurs; $8 Fri – Sat