Health Career Associates
Registered Nurse (RN) CVOR – Open Heart Surgery
SHIFT: Full Time Mixed/ Call required (rotating weekends)
The CVOR RN Surgical Services is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. The Surgery Department features 6 suites, 2 Endo rooms, 13-bed SDS unit, and a 10-bed PACU. Our services include but are not limited to cardiovascular, general, vascular, GYN, Ortho, neuro, thoracic, urology procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent RN Open Heart Surgical Services experience.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Minimum 2 year OR experience in acute care setting
- Trauma, Open Heart experience
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current American Heart Association BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications.
Compensation: Pay rate range: $28.46- $33.07- $40.91/hr. (based on years of experience).