Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Cath Lab
Shift: Days; (7am – 5:30pm) and (12pm – 8:30pm) rotating schedule
4 cath labs. 15-20 cases/day. RN’s and Tech’s work together in teams. Manages individualized, goal directed nursing care through the use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
- Current RN license.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing (Diploma, AD)
- Must have at least 1-2 years acute care experience working in a cath lab.
- CPR-BLS and ACLS certifications (new hires within 12 months)
- Demonstrates clinical competence in critical care nursing, knowledge and skills.
- Competitive hourly pay rates.
- $15,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $2,000-$3,000 Relocation Assistance
- Up to $18,000 Loan forgiveness program