Health Career Associates
Registered Nurse (RN) Behavioral Health
Shift Details: Weekends Only – 7a-7:30p. Also have (Nights 11p-7:30a) position.
Psychiatric mental health nursing is a specialty within nursing. Psychiatric mental health registered nurses work with individuals, families, groups, and communities, assessing their mental health needs. The PMH nurse develops a nursing diagnosis and plan of care, implements the nursing process, and evaluates it for effectiveness. Psychiatric Mental Health Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (PMH-APRNs) offer primary care services to the psychiatric-mental health population. PMH-APRNs assess, diagnose, and treat individuals and families with psychiatric disorders or the potential for such disorders using their full scope of therapeutic skills, including the prescription of medication and administration of psychotherapy.
- BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in designated departments.
- At least 24 months of recent nursing experience within the past five years in acute care hospital setting.
- Must have a minimum 1 year as an RN w/ BSN or 2 plus years as an RN w/Associates. Must have experience in desired specialty.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
Choose medical coverage through a traditional or consumer-driven health plan.
Choose from two different dental plans.
You can choose a voluntary vision plan.
Flexible Spending Accounts.
All eligible employees receive a 2% employer contribution, even if they are not actively contributing to the 403(b) retirement saving.
After 1 year of employment for an undergraduate degree or 2 years for a graduate degree. Full/Part-time eligible employees can take up to 18 credit hours per calendar year at an accredited college or university.
Employees may receive discounts for early childhood education.
Discounts on eldercare services.
Discounted pet insurance.
Free/Discounted parking and transportation also are available for employees.
- Salary Range: $29.00 – Low to Mid 30’s/hr. (Based on Experience)
- Shift Differentials: $4.25 / hr. between 3-11 pm, $4.50 between 11p-7a; WEO: +$9.00 on top of pay.
- Weekend Differential: starts from 7a Sat- 7a Monday: Additional $3.25/hr,
- Relocation Assistance is available (case by case basis)