Health Career Associates
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (NP/PA) – Emergency Dept.
APPs in this program will share a rotation of 24 hour shifts and will be required to remain at the Facility during the 24 hour shift(s). This is Hospital-Based ER & Acute, on-site 24/7 and no more than 3 days in a row. They have a nice sleep room and the employee does not have to pick up any clinic hours. The month is divided between 3 APPs, again working no more than 3 days in a row
- ER and inpatient hospital based program.
- 10 bed critical access hospital
- ER with two trauma beds, 2 observation room, isolation room, procedure room.
- Inpatient 3-5 average. Emergency Room 4-6 per day
- 3 RNs on staff for each shift
- Lab on call 24/7
- Radiology on call 24/7
- Min 2 years recent ER and Critical Care experience.
- Nebraska APRN or PA state license.
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS certifications.
• Medical Insurance coverage premium paid
• Voluntary benefits available (Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness)
• Paid Long-Term Disability coverage
• Cell phone allowance provided of $90 per month
• Annual CME allowance